I have once again taken great liberties with these awards- not out of disrespect but because mu poor brain cannot handle trying to figure out who should receive which award. The list is at the bottom of this post and i will add to it over the next couple of days
I received the Versatile Blogger Award from an interesting writer at Kats Den
The link to the rules of acceptance are here.
According to the rules, I’m supposed to tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I HATE scary movies. As soon as the music rises ominously, I start pacing. Once in a movie theatre, at The Lord of the Rings, I jumped and managed to throw quarts of popcorn in a 4′ radius all around us. It landed in people’s hair, on their coats… everywhere. My husband has never let me hold the popcorn again
3. God has managed to heal and love me in spite of myself and I could weep in gratitude for His patient mercy.
4. If it was not for my daughters buying me clothes, cutting and dying my hair and teaching me about make-up, I would look very frumpy.
5. I am an inefficient square, trying to force myself to roll through chores like a circle. I just recently have begun to take delight in my inefficiency.
6. I love my husband and my kids. I love play dough, looking for bugs, colouring, reading kids books and making doll houses. I really need lots of grandkids.
7. I am the definitive bookworm. I read at least 5 books a week till I was 15, stopping only if I had too much homework to keep it up. My mother used to beg me on nice summer days to , “At least read outside!” Sometimes, to limit my late night reading, I have read perched on the edge of a cold tub, only to realize 2 hours later that I am frozen and can hardly walk.
Super Sweet Blogging Award
1-Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2-Answer five super sweet questions.
3-Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4-Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers. (A bakers Dozen is 13, Ex baker here, it had 12, I changed it)
5-Notify your nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SWEET QUESTIONS:
1-Cookies or Cake? – Always cake..Cookies? Cookies
2-Chocolate or Vanilla? – Chocolate.
3–Favorite Sweet Treat? – Butter tarts
4-When do you crave sweet things the most? –After Dinner
5-Sweet Nick Name? Honey
Most Influential Blogging Award from seeker
Most influential Blogger is a nice award to get, so thank you
- THE RULES:1-Display the award logo on your blog.2-Link back to the person who nominated you.3-Answer 7 questions.
4-Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5-Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
The 7 Questions (Can you all please answer the same questions) Thanks
THE 7 QUESTIONS:
1-If you could create your planet what would it look like? – Like the Garden of Eden
2-If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be? –I would like to see all of Europe but either France or Italy for the art and religous sites . But I have Irish blood; Celtic music is the only kind that brings tears to my eyes immediately..so Ireland it is.
3-Have you ever taken a long distance train trip? –yes, from Regina, Saskatchewan to the coast of B.C, through the Rockies. It was stunning.
4-What is something you would collectively change about humanity? –pride and arrogance
5-What is your favorite song? ???
A message from Shaun, the creator of this award:
This is an award for everyone who is part of the “WordPress Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award. Thank you, Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
I nominate these ones because they have truly made me feel welcomed and part of the blogging family here. I may not know them face to face but through their blogs and comments, they have allowed me into their friendship circles.
Pass the award onto 15 other bloggers.
This is a fraction of my beloved fellow bloggers. Please feel free to pick out the award which resonates with YOU