Well after 6 months of sticking to my no blogging awards decision, I have gleefully accepted two awards in January, this one from a great story-teller friend. I am very humbled and honored to accept the “Superstar Blogger Award” from Good Time Stories ~ Inspiring and Heartwarming. “Dick Muller” has a warm, insightful, funny page that I would strongly urge everyone to visit. He is humble and real, a great story-teller.
Notice that this star was formed simply with hands? People had to coöperate and work with each other to create something while a sixth person took the photo.
Well that is what blogging is to me, people reading, writing, interacting, commenting and giving advice. It is because of others encouragement and examples that my writing is slowly developing and I am grateful.
The rules are almost the same with the other awards. Just answer this set of questions and that’s it!
- What is the funniest thing about you? I am tiny and have been called cute my entire life; I will die a cute little old lady and it probably should be etched on my tombstone.
- Who is your favorite personality? Well, probably Jesus. Sounds sappy and unreal but really that is who pops into my mind. I really would have liked to see Him in the flesh but since He lives within me, I am slowly getting to know Him. Besides my Saviour, I like another totally different type of person. I love intelligent people who are well read with a dry sense of humour and wit.
- What is your lucky thing? – I don’t have a lucky thing, only the Holy Spirit but He has me; I really don’t have Him.
- What is your favorite weather? In Canada in the late springtime, when winter is finally over and the ground warm enough to start working, not too hot, perfect for gardening.
- A name that you want to give me. The Consummate Story-teller.
It’s now time for my nominations for this award. I could easily go on and post a few pages of wonderful blogs that I think that you would enjoy but here are just a few of my favorite. Please take some time to visit them.
My nominations, people I have never warded before….
There are so many other sites that I would love to nominate but perhaps YOU will pass this on to others so it spreads like a ripple effect.