2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
THIS AWARD HAS NO STRINGS ATTACHED
A SIMPLE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF GREAT CATHOLIC WRITING WHICH BRINGS JOY, TRUTH, FREEDOM OR ENCOURAGEMENT TO OTHERS
IT CAN BE SOMEONE WHO WRITES ABOUT
THEIR STRUGGLES AND PAIN. BRINGING HOPE TO OTHERS
LIFE IN GOD
FAITH STORIES THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH
PASS THIS AWARD ON TO A FELLOW CATHOLIC WRITER OR TWO
POST THE RECIPIENT’S NAME AND BLOG IF APPLICABLE, AWARD TITLE, LOGO WITH A SIMPLE LINK BACK TO
Put it in your own sidebar!
( PAINTING BY Pere Borrell del Caso, Escaping Criticism, 1874)
I guess I had better ‘ bite the bullet‘ and start ‘the ball rolling‘ by nominating a couple of writers. I am choosing radically different writers to start.
- Nancy Shuman —The Breadbox Letters and at The Cloistered Heart
. Nancy consistently posts poignant quotes and articles which inspire, uplift and challenge us to live a life deeply in the presence of God paired with gorgeous art. I love all of her stuff; she is a kindred soul.
- David Torkington- David Torkington
- David Torkington writes with heart and speaks right to my deepest longings for God. He is a journalist, author and speaker, who specializes in Prayer, Christian Spirituality and Mystical Theology. His personal spirituality is predominantly Franciscan, his Mystical Theology Carmelite, all welded together with a solid blend of Benedictine moderation.
Victor is funny, self deprecating, master story-teller who buries pearls of wisdom in captivating fiction. He is a published author who offers many ebooks for free.
- Carolyn Hughes writes at The Hurt Healer
- Not sure if she is Catholic but she is a lover of Jesus, Inspiration for anyone who wants to live their life as the person they were meant to be. I quote Carolyn herself , By reclaiming my life I have found the freedom to live life in sobriety and to recover from chronic depression.Today it is faith, forgiveness, serenity and joy that make up ‘The Hurt Healer’..