“From silly devotions and sour-faced saints, good Lord, deliver us! ” St. Terese of Avila
My spirituality is simple and joyful because my kids formed me. I am a child of God, no more and no less, who is slowly grasping the fact that she is loved.
“Prayer is a surge of the heart, a simple look toward heaven, a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy” (St. Therese of Lisieux).
“Prayer is the living relationship of the children with the Father, Son, and Spirit. The Kingdom is “the union of the entire Holy Trinity with the whole human spirit” (St. Gregory of Nazeanzus).
- Holy Laughter
- Spirituality: Child’s Play
- Mary is Living in My Heart? Help!
- Humour and the Dark Night of the Soul
- The False Martyr Complex
- Thoughts on Grace. Mothers, Do You Act Like a Holy Vacuum Cleaner?
- Shattered and Renewed
- Are you Stealing Christ’s Job?
- Mary is my Real Mum
- Hanging By My Fingernails
- AGNES SANFORD: A FRIEND AMONG THE COMMUNION OF SAINTS
- A Whisper that Echoes Throughout the Universe.
- It is True. It is Really True.
- The Onion Metaphor and Communion With the Divine
- Sacrificed On The Altar of Success